DID YOU KNOW?
Tristate Cardiovascular Associates is:
A One-Stop holistic cardiac care facility in Nigeria with a team of world-leading cardiovascular health experts: focused on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases nationwide using a patient cantered approach. Our tracks include collaborations with Babcock University Teaching Hospital, University College Hospital, Ibadan and Aminu Kano University Hospital.
- Has a University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan and has performed:
- 48 open heart surgery operations,
- 25 Cardiac Catheterization and intervention (PTCA, Stent)
- 100% success rate in 6 months
- First operation performed on a 19 year old boy at Babcock University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Ilishan
- Tristate Heart & Vascular Centre
Capital Outlay N1.93 billion, 9 bed ICU, Cath Lab, Cardiac OR, 160 slice CT scanner, Clinic Lab and CSSD.
- 80 open heart surgery operations,
- 98.5% success rate
- 53 Cardiac Catheterisations, 22 Cardiac Interventions
- 10 Permanent Pacemaker Insertion, and 5 AICD